PLEASE WEAR NON-MARKING SOLES FOR THE GYM FLOOR
SHOWERS ARE AVAILABLE IN BOTH CHANGE ROOMS. BRING YOUR OWN TOWELS/TOILETRIES
- We are in the same space as last year, 2 lists and lots of tables for gear.
- No Authorizations yet (please email/pm me if you want/have someone who would like to do one)
- 1 MiT helping (If there are more please email/pm me)
- No EAoD prizes
- Novice Tournament (2 years and under and has not won a Novice Tournament)
- 3vs3 Melee Tournament -Round Robin Tournament (possibly two stage if we have the same numbers as last year)
- Depending on time left we will either have open list or teach time (or both as we have 2 lists again)
Arts & Sciences
If you are interested in teaching a class please contact Lady Yasmeena bint Haroun
One of the A&S classes will have a smell component, involving essential oils and herbs.
Class 1: Late Period Men’s Garb – 1550-1600
Class 2: To the Hilt: An Examination of the Renaissance Sword Hilt 1460-1600
Class 3: Children’s Origami ages 8-10
Class 4: Make a period blend of herbs for use as a pomander.
Class 5: ‘History of Looms’
Class 6: Kumihimo (offered but as yet unconfirmed)